FOLLOW ME HERE!

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Sunsational Stamps DT Post "The Cat's Meow"


Today is my posting for the fabulous stamps at Sunsational Stamps! My name is Jen Evers and I am:


 Here is the set I chose to work with today!
You can purchase it HERE

I used the kitty in the right hand
corner and colored it grey. 
I used it digitally so I added the eyes
I wanted using my cameo software and used the print and cut feature.

All of Lisa's images are versatile in the way you can color them and change the looks of them to suit your taste and style which is why I love them!

Here is my card!!



 Isn't he/she adorable?!! 
I hope you'll stop by the store and check out her images!
You can find it here:

CLICK HERE TO SHOP!

Thank you so much for stopping by and have fun
working with SUNSATIONAL STAMPS!!
xoxo
JEN

No comments:

Post a Comment