FOLLOW ME HERE!

Friday, October 9, 2015

CUTE CARD THURSDAY One layer card!

Challenge #394
One Layer

Ends:  before 8pm UK time Wednesday 14th October

I went over to their sponsor's page here:

I picked out a super cute image for an anniversary card theme <3



I used my new set of Spectrum Noir colored pencils
and gamsol to color this cute couple!
The eBrush helped me finish it of with a light blue
sky spray :)



Thanks bunches for stopping by to
check out my creation for the 
Cute Card Thursday challenge! 
xoxo
JEN

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is beautiful Jen, love that you used one of our sponsors images too!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deb! I went over to their site and chose the one I thought was the cutest! Also, I have a great anniversary card ready for giving now :) xoxo Jen

      Delete