FOLLOW ME HERE!

Monday, January 25, 2016

I'm trying out for the Gerda Steiner DT!!



It would be so fun to design with GSD images! 
I'm trying out for her guest spot
and YOU CAN TOO!

Click on the image above to find out how :)

Here is my card using her
image: 379bearbirthday



 I used Spectrum Noir markers to color
this fun image. To the left is a photo
of the colors I used. 






YOU CAN FIND A YOUTUBE VIDEO
A FAST FORWARD COLORING AND PROCESS OF MY CARD
CLICK THE VIDEO ICON ABOVE!




This little cutie is so versatile, you could create something else for him to be holding, and he could be at any kind of celebration!


Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
JEN
Remember to encourage someone today :)



5 comments:

  1. Oh how lovely, I'm going watch the video!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! :) I really love the card, it turned out so fun!! xoxo Jen TFW!!

      Delete
  2. Love all your cards etc, you will make a great guest Designer, cant wait to hear the good news

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you need free YouTube Views?
    Did you know that you can get these ON AUTOPILOT & ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE by using Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete