FOLLOW ME HERE!

Friday, August 19, 2016

How cute are Kids and Babies? This cute!!

Come join us for a 
Kiddies and Babies 
challenge! 


I started with a Greeting Farm stamp
called "Thursday"
She is a darling little girl :)

Colored with Spectrum Noir markers


I added a little bit of shading with two tones of each color, and the color green to her eyes. I love her red hair!

Onto a card she goes!!



The circle behind her is covered in diamond Stickles and I added a couple of Michael's gems to really make the card sparkle!
Two spellbinders shapeabilities dies 
finish off the sides, and
hiding behind her are embossed buttons to
go with her amazing purple cap!




Thanks for stopping by to check out my project today!
xoxo
JEN

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card Jen, love that image and her sparkly background!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!

    Debxx

    ReplyDelete