FOLLOW ME HERE!

Friday, April 21, 2017

Distress Ink & Salt Technique



Hello!!!

As some of you may know, I do YouTube live streams on Thursdays from 6 PM to 7 PM CST, and on Sundays from 2 PM to 3 PM CST. You can also catch my 5 minute card video on Wednesdays. I'd love to have you come by and hang out with me while I create!

Last week I shared with my viewers how to get this lovely texture for projects using ink, water and salt. You can use pretty much any kind of salt. In my Live Stream I used Epsom Salt, but you can use sea salt, table salt, whatever you have on hand.

Okay folks! Grab your paper, inks, a paintbrush, some water, and you guessed it... Salt! Remember, you don't have to have the most expensive materials. Just pull out what you have and experiment. Get those creative juices flowing. Who knows, you may come up with the next great technique!

Here is a sample of this stunning technique used on a card.



If you'd like to watch the live stream recording, (and maybe folow along) simply click the play button below!


I can't wait to see you next video!

Jen






1 comment:

  1. Ever wanted to get free Facebook Likes?
    Did you know that you can get these ON AUTOPILOT & ABSOLUTELY FREE by registering on Add Me Fast?

    ReplyDelete