Welcome to tutorials made EASY!
Have you ever seen these Bendy cards and said "I wonder how they did that"? Well, I'm here today to show you how!! Your family and friends sure will be impressed when they receive a Bendy card from you!! Ohh....and the template is FREE!!!
Just click on this link to get the
With the simple template, you can decorate and embellish it for any occasion!! It's an all around perfect card to impress your family and friends with!!
To find out how to put this card together, simply click the link below:
CLICK HERE TO WATCH BENDY CARD TUTORIAL
But...don't click yet!! First, let's get our supplies together:
- Template - https://goo.gl/i2a4JF
- Glue Bottle - https://goo.gl/keVHWR
- Cardstock - http://amzn.to/2sjAeKk
- Aleene's Tacky Glue - http://amzn.to/2ssYtpu
- Scotch ATG Gun - http://amzn.to/2rqskk9
- ATG refills - https://goo.gl/A9uQwj
- Scissors - http://amzn.to/2shwqw3
- Patterned Paper - http://amzn.to/2tTS3ji (Search for your style)
- Craft Knife - http://amzn.to/2rWsPUI
- Cutting Mat Kit - http://amzn.to/2tySz6R
- Self Healing Mat - http://amzn.to/2tyRNGY
- 3/4 inch punch (easy on hands) - http://amzn.to/2s0xGzs
- Xmas Stamps - https://goo.gl/h9F79o
When I need certain supplies I turn to Amazon because they have a great range of supplies, in one place, that's easy to navigate, and I am able to find what I need with ease. I am part of various affiliate programs including Amazon – when you click on an affiliate link and then go on to make a purchase, at no cost to you, I receive a small commission. I use the money raised towards the cost of running this blog. I hope if you like the content of my blog, you will support me by clicking through these links to make your purchases. Thank you!