FOLLOW ME HERE!

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Bugaboo's photo inspiration, Suzy Bee's Bloomin' anything goes layers, with Meljen's SNOW!

3 way Challenge!
The two sites I'm playing for:

Bugaboo Catch The Bug

AND


Anything Goes.....With a Twist
Add Layers

MY CARD
Anything goes with layers
Bugaboo digi image photo inspired :)

 I used a couple of layers and got the background inspiration from the photo. If you look at the snowy blue background it has light and dark blues. I made mine with a Gelli plate :)
 Here in Wisconsin, it seems that if we hit 50 degrees, out pop the shorts and swim suits! lol  That might be stretching it a bit, but even 32 feels like a heat wave some days!


Thanks for checking US out! Me, the design teams and Challenge blogs. 
xoxo
Jen


12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Camille! :) Have a super week! xoxo Jen

      Delete
  2. Love your card--and your comments on a "heat wave" in Wisconsin. I love anything that makes me think of warmer weather. Thanks for playing in Bugaboo's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch for checking it out and commenting. SO appreciated! xoxo Jen

      Delete
  3. What a great card, love all the colours used. Thanks so much for joining us over at Meljen’s Design Team & Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again.
    ~ Denise DT ~
    Meljen’s Designs Design Team & Challenge Blog
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}
    {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Denise, I appreciate the great comments! I hope to join again too! xoxo Jen

      Delete
  4. Love the fabulous background you have created!!!! I have to try that!

    Thanks for joining us at Meljen’s challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky. I’m doing a giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't get the google friend connect to work, it gave me an error. I've also never heard of it, which is why I looked it up. So not sure what you want linked to your giveaway. Thanks for checking out my card! xoxo Jen

      Delete
  5. Your card is so funny (and beautifully made!) Thanks for sharing it with us at Bugaboo Stamps this week. Good luck in the prize draw.
    live
    Jen L
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for finding the humor in my card! Thanks for commenting :) xoxo Jen

      Delete
    2. Great card...I love all the texture! Thank you for playing along with us at Catch the Bug!

      Delete
    3. Thanks Angela! Have a super day, appreciate the support! xoxo Jen

      Delete