1. Cut an 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper at 5.5 on the 11 inch side
(you should have 2 pieces now, 8.5 x 5.5)
2. Score one piece at 2 1/8, 4 1/4, and 6 3/8 inches
3. Fold the second piece in half at 4 1/4 inches
4. Trace or die cut the window shape you want on the first piece with the 3 score marks making sure to center it on the middle score line.
5. Cut out that shape if you traced it, if you die cut it, it will already be removed
6. Line up the hole shape on the 2nd piece and stamp your image through the hole to line it up
7. Stamp any other images, glue on panels, or decorate at this time
8. Fold middle score line up, then fold the last two panels up, like a sandwich and put glue on one side.
9. Line this one up on the left side of the 2nd piece and glue in place
10. Add glue to the remaining flap, and fold the 2nd piece closed so it all meets together!
TO WATCH THE VIDEO STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL