FOLLOW ME HERE!

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

BUGABOO's Turning 5 and has all sorts of fun going on!

Bugaboo is having a challenge every day for a whole week for their Birthday!! 
Check out their site for all the details



Here is today's color challenge
and 
MY CARD!!


I'm also entering this into the 
Love and Friendship Challenge over at:
LOVE and FRIENDSHIP

There are a few changes to our challenges this year so before we show you our inspiration cards check out below:

-challenges will run for 2 weeks only and will begin on the 3rd Friday of each month

-you can use any stamps in our challenges

-you can enter as many times as you want and enter as many other challenges as you want combined with ours

They have flexible rules :) 




I love the detail in the wood stamp where it makes a heart in the grain! 
The little bird is adorable and you
can purchase him HERE!

xoxo 
Jen 

10 comments:

  1. Cute! Love the cheery colours and how the bird 'pops' against the woodgrain! Thanks SO much for joining in on the Uniko Studio Challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bev :) Me too, he turned out so cute with the fun added color! xxo Jen

      Delete
  2. Fab card Jen !! I have also become your latest blog follower !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sid! Thank so much for wanting to follow my blog, that's so cool! It's been slow going since I spend a lot of my time on YT making videos. I'll have to start posting some more here :) So grateful! xoxo Jen

      Delete
  3. Thanks for joining in our 5th Birthday Bash Color Challenge @ Catch the Bug!
    I love all of your projects and appreciate you taking the time to join us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tammy! So sweet of you to remember I've entered more than one! lol I bet you see hundreds of entries! I appreciate the time you take to leave comments! xoxo Jen

      Delete
  4. I've entered them all this birthday week and if they continue after, I plan on entering then too,thanks for the encouragement!! xoxo Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card! I do like the bright, bold colours and the pretty button accents. Love the little heart shape wood knot! Thanks so much for joining in with our Uniko Studio challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool, thanks Deborah! Some days I just pull out a stamp I haven't used in a while and think outside the box :) xoxo Jen

      Delete
  6. Great card! Thanks for joining the Uniko Studio challenge!

    ReplyDelete