FOLLOW ME HERE!

Friday, January 30, 2015

ARTastic and Pixels and Paper photo challenge double!




Be sure to tell how the picture inspired your project!

I took the batman emblem and made one using a frog! 
Too cute!! 


AND


Enter their challenge here
Be sure to say how their photo inspired you!

I used the photo to inspire the color combination  :)

HERE'S MY CARD COMBING BOTH!


 I used a water color technique using inks, and colored the frog and border using inktense water color pencils from my friend ROSA!  She is ColorXplosion by Rosa on YT :) 

https://www.youtube.com/user/rosaaquino1 




Thanks a bunch for looking!
xoxo
Jen 


11 comments:

  1. Oh too cute Jen - this frog is adorable. Thanks you so much for playing along with us on ARTastic and Pixels and Paper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane! I love the bright bold colors and the black making him stand out like the batman emblems :) xxoo Jen

      Delete
  2. Totally adorable image - love your water colour technique.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen! I had a lot of fun making this using my craft mat and some smooshed inks!! xoxo Jen

      Delete
  3. the colors are a match to the colors in the photo! Thanks for playing along with us at Pixels and Paper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks phillis, I tried hard to match them :) xoxo Jen

      Delete
  4. Very cute! Thank you for joining us at ARTastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! I love, love, looooove this! It is super duper cuuuuute! And that bg work is awesome:) Thanks so much for sharing with us at ARTastic this January just gone by:):):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lizzy, I could feel your excitement in your comment, thanks for spreading the joy! xoxo Jen

      Delete
  6. Such a cute card! Thanks for entering our january challenge at ARTastic!
    Hugs
    Stina

    ReplyDelete