FOLLOW ME HERE!

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Lunagirl Moonbeams goes VINTAGE! Play along :)

Creative Challenge: HONEYBEE


Trying to be as vintage as I could to match their site theme, I used a couple of images, colored them with my 
Inktense colored pencils

Then popped up the bee and used lace around the edges
for a more "vintage" look. 

A little outside my regular brightly colored box :)

HERE'S MY CARD! 









I hope you enjoy my 
interpretation of this
challenge :)

Thanks a bunch for checking out my blog, 
please share and join if you 
enjoy my work
xoxo 
JEN

4 comments:

  1. Beautifully done! The images, the soft colors, and the lace are all just perfect. I so much appreciate that you went for a vintage look for Honeybee challenge. It is lovely! I hope to see more of your work in my challenges at LunagirlMoonbeams.com! ~ Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comments! I did the best I could :) lol I enjoy the look, it just doesn't come naturally to me. Thanks for the fun challenge! xoxo Jen

      Delete
  2. Hello again Jen ~ Guess what? Your beautiful creation just won the prize for this challenge! As winner of the random drawing, you win $15 credit to use at my online shop Lunagirl.com. I have hundreds of digital collage sheets (printables) and images on CD as well. I hope you will find something to enjoy using. When you get a chance, email me at Info@Lunagirl.com and I'll give you the code to use to get your discount. Congrats! ~ Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMgoodness!! How exciting, thank you so much! woot!! I really appreciate the note :) I'll email you soon. Thanks again :) xoxo Jen

      Delete