FOLLOW ME HERE!

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Crazy 4 Challenges, Opposites!




Now for the challenge...
I stumbled across a “Funky Holidays” listing one day. Did you know that tomorrow is National Opposite Day? To celebrate this funky holiday make a card/project that has opposites on it. Think opposite colors on the color wheel, stripes and polka dots, black and white, mirror image, etc.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THEIR BLOG CHALLENGE! 


My opposite is pretty obvious, I think :)

A HUGE thank you to CRAFTY PAWS

Kristina for her cute digi!! 




Kristina has fabulous free digis for those who join her blog. I got this cute elephant and mirrored him on my Cameo Silhouette so he'd look like he had a friend! 

It came with the sweet 
sentiment also



Below is another angle so you can see I left their trunks loose and also pop dotted the "Love you Tons" :)


Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo 
Jen

1 comment:

  1. Aww this came out so cute! I have so much to learn about the Silhouette but you are motivating me to read through the manual. :) Thanks for the shout out! Big hugs, Kristina

    ReplyDelete