- Use the Challenge to create a card.
- Choose one of the design team "styles" to create your card. Click HERE for the different styles summary.
- Explain in your post which style you used.
- Link up your blog post here, not your whole blog.
- Comment on the card ahead of you and behind you in the linky. Everyone loves comments!
This challenge will end on Monday, January 19th at Noon (PST).
I used the "shabby chic" style, but threw in my own flare for bright and bold colors :)
HERE IS MY CARD
I used die cuts, trims, distress inks, and hand made flowers
The little bits of white feather give a fun whimsical look
<--- to the left I used scraps to embellish the inside
I hope you like my mix of shabby chic and my own bright style!