FOLLOW ME HERE!

Monday, January 19, 2015

The Card Concept is celebrating one year!



Our Rules
  1. Use the Challenge to create a card.
  2. Choose one of the design team "styles" to create your card. Click HERE for the different styles summary.
  3. Explain in your post which style you used.
  4. Link up your blog post here, not your whole blog.
  5. Comment on the card ahead of you and behind you in the linky. Everyone loves comments!

This challenge will end on Monday, January 19th at Noon (PST).



I used the "shabby chic" style, but threw in my own flare for bright and bold colors :)  

HERE IS MY CARD



I used die cuts, trims, distress inks, and hand made flowers


The little bits of white feather give a fun whimsical look


<--- to the left I used scraps to embellish the inside


I hope you like my mix of shabby chic and my own bright style!

xoxo
Jen

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love your mix of the styles! All of the texture and color turned out gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the details and elements! Just stunning! Thanks for playing along at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete