FOLLOW ME HERE!

Friday, January 16, 2015

Throw Back Thursday CHALLENGE STYLE! From Stamping with Bibiana!

Tuesday August 28, 2012
SHABBY CHIC VALENTINE or BIRTHDAY?  This is a card I made way back! I love the style and I've noticed that I've gotten better with my photography! :)  

Stamping with Bibiana is having a 
THROW BACK THURSDAY CHALLENGE!

THE RULES: CLICK HERE TO JOIN! 

1- Revive an older project on a NEW post!
Bring back a "Past" project posted at your blog 
Theme: Valentine's (but NOT compulsory)
2- Mention the challenge in your "present" post, link it to my blog AND grab the button and display it on your side bar (copy and paste the code of the badge found on the side bar)
3- Add your link using the Inlinkz tool at the end of this post (remember to add the URL of YOUR post directly, NOT to the home page of your  blog) 

Remember to go to her blog to play, and follow the rules to be entered to win! 


GOOD LUCK!
XOXO
JEN


6 comments:

  1. I like very much yours flowers! Nice card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they were all hand made :) Happy weekend! xoxo Jen

      Delete
  2. Linda tarjeta me gusta el estilo shabby chic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello
    I apologize for coming here this late...but I have being sick...recuperating...
    Thank you for joining me at my TBT challenge! your card is fabulous and I wish you good luck. Thanks again for the great support.
    Hugs from California
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bibiana, taking care of your health is priority! Be well!! xoxo Jen

      Delete