FOLLOW ME HERE!

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Bugaboo's Recipe Challenge, try it today!

Today’s challenge is a Recipe Challenge!   The Recipe is Recipe - CAS 3-2-1: 3 word Sentiment, 2 flowers, 1 image!



I chose the sentiment
"Thinking of You"

I added the two flowers and my images are
1. Swing (Click here to purchase)

2. Brat curly hair girl (Click to buy)


HERE'S MY CARD :)


I used inktense pencils to color her and a punch for the flowers. I you look closely, the flower center are tiny hearts! 

The sentiment was cut out with my Silhouette Cameo.

Thanks for looking!

XOXO
JEN

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this card--especially love her hair! Thanks for playing in Bugaboo's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch! I got that effect in her hair using Inktense pencils :) xoxo Jen

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness this is so adorable, thanks so much for playing along at catch the bug this week and hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete