FOLLOW ME HERE!

Saturday, January 31, 2015

What's a Cosmic Strawberry? Come check it out!

 COLOR CHALLENGE:  CLICK HERE TO ENTER! 

The cosmic strawberry makes this challenge easy with a fun color palette, which you can find above!
The link to try out is located below that in BLUE.

Here's my Card!



The extra long tag is actually a short one I cut in half for the illusion :)  The middle card is a project life card I believe, it was in my stash. A few added pearls in the upper left finished the card. 

Thanks for the challenge Cosmic Strawberry!
xoxo
JEN

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jen, what a stunning card. I love all those layers. Thank you for playing along with my challenge this month. I do hope you will join in with future challenges! :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely join in more if time allows, great challenge! Thanks so much, xoxo Jen

      Delete