FOLLOW ME HERE!

Saturday, September 26, 2015

What do kids like these days?!

A special birthday card!!
My nephew is into minions and pirates
I have a hard time keeping up with
all the new things our nephews are into
from year to year, so I ask the experts,
their parents! 
:) 

So, this year's card got revamped...
I started out with what I
thought most boys his age would like..
ROBOTS!


Not a bad start, good idea maybe?
lol
Then I spoke to his mom :)

And here is the revamped card so that
he will feel special and appreciated!


Of course, I also
don't have the stamps
to compliment
all of their tastes
either, so I had
to do some printing
and cutting from the
trusty internet! 

The inside reads:
Heard it was your
B "arrr" thday! 




Thanks bunches for stopping by today to check
out what I've been up to! 
xoxo
JEN

P.S. We love all of our nephews (and niece) to the moon and back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment