FOLLOW ME HERE!

Thursday, March 25, 2021

Just for Fun : FLOWERS challenge!

 


Just for fun challenge to energize and inspire you! Click the image above for all the rules! 

MOST IMPORTANT RULE:

You must use FLOWERS! 


This is the TOP of the card. I used a grass die I love and some pre made flowers to finish it off!


Toward the bottom I added a 2nd layer of grass to spice it up and then added a sentiment I can use for most anything I might need in this day and time!


Here is a look at the entire card. It's so springy and beautiful!
If you want to join in this challenge, just click
Fab n Funky picture at the top!

Thank you for stopping by, 

please leave a comment!

"I can't WAIT to see you next video!"

You are invited to join our community:



1 comment:

  1. slot xo เว็บไซต์เล่นเกมส์มาก ที่พวกเรานำเอาความสนุกสนานที่คัดสรรแล้ว สล็อต เป็นเกมที่สุดยอด มาแจกความโชคดีให้กับคุณได้สนุกสนานแบบเต็มที่มีให้เลือกเล่นมากยิ่งกว่า 200 เกม

    ReplyDelete