Welcome to the DOUBLE GATE FOLD card TUTORIAL!
We are so glad you could make it.
Please follow the blog by email so you never
miss another video release
with blog details and measurements!
There are NO SPECIAL TOOLS required to
make this card, but a score board makes it quicker!
(To view the process video, click on the camera!)
DIRECTIONS STEP BY STEP:
1. Lay your 12 x 5 1/5 sheet of double sided pattern paper length wise on your score board.
2. Score at 2, 4, 8, and 10 inches (Think skip counting and just skip the 6!)
3. Next mark each 5 1/2 inch side at 2 3/4 inches
4. Line up the 2 3/4 inch with the second score line and cut off the top right and top left triangles. (SAVE THEM!)
5. Fold your sides both in and then back out, accordion style
6. Open the card and place the two triangles inside on the bottom of each flap, lining up the score lines and glue or tape in place.
Viola! The rest is yours to decorate as you please
using your STASH!
There are many different embellishments you could add:
RECOMMENDED SUPPLIES FOR THIS CARD:
FLIP FOLD GATE CARD / DOUBLE GATE FOLD CARD
Neenah White Cardstock - http://amzn.to/2vsAWWs
Glue Bottles -https://goo.gl/kUyE6r
Aleene's Tacky Glue - http://amzn.to/2ssYtpu
Bone Folder - https://goo.gl/w3cR2m
Pearls - https://goo.gl/h6Mqe6
Spectrum Noir - http://amzn.to/2tfFZJI
Paper Trimmer - http://amzn.to/2urX4jh
6x6 Pattern Paper - http://amzn.to/2u170QM
Solid color paper - https://goo.gl/TusuRU
JUST SAYIN STAMP SET - https://goo.gl/wGXE6J
"I can't wait to see you next video!"
Share your projects with the KoalaTCrafts community on FACEBOOK
It is a fun group of crafters offering support and inspiration in a
no commitment, no drama atmosphere.
PINTEREST - pinterest.com/koalatcrafts
TWITTER - twitter.com/koalatcrafts
FACEBOOK - facebook.com/koalatcraft
INSTAGRAM - instagram.com/koalatcrafts
PATREON - Patreon.com/koalatcrafts
Discount adhesives and other supplies available
When I need certain supplies I turn to Amazon because they have a great range of supplies, in one place, that's easy to navigate, and I am able to find what I need with ease.
I am part of various affiliate programs including Amazon – when you click on an affiliate link and then go on to make a purchase, at no cost to you, I receive a small commission.
I use the money raised towards the cost of running this blog. I hope if you like the content of my blog, you will support me by clicking through these links to make your purchases.