Hey Crafters! Lets make these fun Shaker Cards!
We're making minis today. It's super simple and fun to make.
Best of all they are ADORABLE!!
Check out the complete tutorial HERE
Scroll down for supply list and easy links
Coin Holders - http://amzn.to/2tPKvyC
Foam Tape - https://goo.gl/FwsmQh
Scissors - http://amzn.to/2shwqw3
Sequins - https://goo.gl/X1Eje3
1. Cut the 2 halves of the coin holder apart, lay the pieces on your work surface how they came apart as they fit back together in 1 specific way.
2. This is the best time to decorate the front piece, before assembly. These instructions will continue as if you have already decorated the front and allowed it to dry, if necessary. Tips on decorating are below.
3. Use your nonstick scissors to cut the foam tape to the length to fit the edge of the coin pocket. Cut this length into thin strips; be careful not to cover the circular window.
TIP ~ You can make a double thickness of foam if your shaker elements are thicker.
4. Lay the strips on the very edge so that the corners come together and no glitter or sequins will escape your shaker. Cut tiny strips to squeeze in to gaps if necessary. Leave backing on.
5. Use your Embossing Buddy Anti Static Tool on the window inside the foam tape (backing still on). DIY Video Here
6. Add sequins, glitter, tiny beads or other elements to the circular area.
7. Dry fit the other top piece on to the foam, you will feel if it is off.
8. Remove tape backing and attach the 2 pieces together, pressing to create a tight seal.
9. Shake, Shake, Shake!
10. Photograph your creations and share in the KoalaTCrafts Facebook page HERE.
The sky is the limit when it comes to decorating these cute little shakers. Dig into your stash and let your imagination run wild.
For stamping on the coin holders, use Stayzon Ink and allow it to dry completely to avoid smudges.
To create vellum Butterflies, check out the tutorial HERE
To decorate your mini shakers as seen in the video tutorial,
you might like these optional supplies listed below:
Take Wing Butterfly Stamp Set
Just Saying Stamp Set
Leaf Punch *similar to video
Join me LIVE on YouTube!
Thursdays at 6pm and Sundays at 2pm
Central Standard Time
Tutorials begin at 5 after the hour with lots of tips & tricks and KoalaTCrafting Fun!
Share your mini shaker cards with the KoalaTCrafts community on FACEBOOK
It is a fun group of crafters offering support and inspiration in a
no commitment, no drama atmosphere.
PINTEREST - pinterest.com/koalatcrafts
TWITTER - twitter.com/koalatcrafts
FACEBOOK - facebook.com/koalatcraft
INSTAGRAM - instagram.com/koalatcrafts
PATREON - Patreon.com/koalatcrafts
Discount adhesives and other supplies available
"I can't wait to see you next video!"
When I need certain supplies I turn to Amazon because they have a great range of supplies, in one place, that's easy to navigate, and I am able to find what I need with ease.
I am part of various affiliate programs including Amazon – when you click on an affiliate link and then go on to make a purchase, at no cost to you, I receive a small commission.
I use the money raised towards the cost of running this blog. I hope if you like the content of my blog, you will support me by clicking through these links to make your purchases.